Learn effective Punches, Kicks, Knees, and elbows while getting a great workout. Also learn about traditional South East Asian cooking techniques, internal martial arts, and Cross Training.
- Included in the camp will be cross training at Fit Body Boot Camp of Folsom who are neighbours to the Folsom Karate Academy, Internal Training with Guest Teacher Si Fu Leonard Fong, and Mr. Hamlin will also be preparing several traditional Thai meals that he will bring back from thailand to demonstrate the difference between western and eastern style cooking for both health and savings for your knowledge and enjoyment.
The boot Camp is for fitness and knowledge only. Those wishing to learn to spar may continue after the boot camp. This is a non contact camp.
$199 for the entire camp.
$149 for existing Students of the Academy
$ 25/session, if you wish to pay per session
Click here to authorize a payment.
- Saturday January 9th: 8 am - 11am (Three hour introductory and training session)
- Tuesday January 12th : 8 - 9:30 (introduction to cross training with fitbody b)
- Thursday January 13th : 8-9:30 pm
- Saturday January 16th : 9-10:30 am
- Tuesday January 19th : 8-9:30 pm
- Thursday January 21st : 8-9:30 pm
- Saturday January 23rd : 3-4:30 pm (Specialty Training at BroadStone Park)
- Tuesday January 26th : 8-9:30 pm ( More c
- Thursday January 28th : 8-9:30 pm
- Saturday January 30th : 3-4:30 pm (Specialty Training)
- Tuesday February 2nd : 8-9:30 pm
- Thursday February 4th: 8-9:30 pm
- Saturday February 6th: 9-10:30 am
- Tuesday February 9th: 8-10:30 pm
- Thursday February 11th: 8-9:30 pm
- Saturday February 13th: 8-11 am (Three hour butt kicker)
One month of additional regular training included.